The Jura campsite, La Petite Montagne, is located in the heart of the Jura Regional Nature Park. Our 3 stars campsite offers an exceptional location in the center of many tourist attractions. Family establishment 2 km from Vouglans lake and 5 km from the nearest beaches to relax, play sports or practice nautical activities. The Jura is also flavors and products from a generous terroir that make up this region to the whole character that you will appreciate.
A few unmissable towns and villages, close to our Jura campsite, where you can discover an extraordinary heritage :
– Bourg-en-Bresse : from 1 hour from Moirans, a must with its famous poultry
– Saint-Claude : famous for its craftsmanship 20 minutes away in the heart of the Jura mountains
– Oyonnax : 20 minutes away, at the gateway to the Haut-Jura Regional Natural Park
– Lons-le-Saunier : 30 minutes away, the capital of the Jura and a spa resort
– Annecy : at 1 o’clock “the pearl of the Alps”.
– Lyon : 1 hour and 30 minutes from Moirans-en-Montagne.
For your holidays or a short stay in campig in the Jura, we have 94 terraced sites including 30 accommodations of chalet o mobil home type in a woodede setting where hazel, beech and spruce blend with romance and charm. Thousands of birds wake you up from their tweets. The campsite has a start to the pedestrian path in the forest to go to the village in 10 minutes.
Enjoy your stay in the Jura with its covered swimming pool heated to 28°. Open from April 23 to September 19, 2021, it provides great comfort in all seasons for the happiness of young and old. Lionel spends time checking the quality of the water to ensure that your pool is always impeccable. Don’t forget to come in September, a mild month of mushrooms and fragrant hikes.
Marlène and Lionel will be happy to welcome you.
At Camping La Petite Montagne in Moirans en Montagne, the toy’s village, we offer you a covered and heated swimming pool for your relaxation and well-being. Enjoy warm water so that you can swim all summer long, but also in the early and late seasons, while being a few kilometres from the famous Vouglans lake.